CrowdStrike Fal.Con is known as a must-attend annual business and technology experience for the global cybersecurity community. Originally envisioned as a live event at the MGM Grand in September 2020, the global pandemic would not deter or minimize the importance of Fal.Con as the definitive showcase for state-of-the-art endpoint and workload protection.
As COVID restrictions became a long term reality, CrowdStrike and GPJ were firmly positioned to shift Fal.Con to a digital experience, launching in October – only a month later than the original date. In a collaborative effort with CrowdStrike, GPJ’s creative and live production teams delivered 2+ days of of live/simu live/embedded sessions, including:
- 3+ hour General Session with:
- CEO Keynote
- CEO panel with CEOs from Zoom and Slack
- CTO & CIO Product Announcements and Demonstrations
- Interviews with Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team leadership and 7-time champion, Lewis Hamilton
- Election Protection Panel with leaders from Interpol and the US government
- (3) customer documentaries with executives from The Home Depot, EY and AWS
- “Brain Break” entertainment from America’s Got Talent winner, magician – Matt Franco
- 2+ hours of exclusive Executive and 1.5+ hours of Partner content
- 4+ hours of “Live” Sessions
- VOD Library with 65+ Learning Sessions
- Extended Reality (XR) and (2) Green Screen Studios
- Recordings from Sydney, Monza, London, and 8 locations across the USA
- HD camera kits for remote in-home shoots connected to the Master Control Room (MCR) plus Zoom recordings for talent’s convenience
- Broadcasts to North America, EMEA, APAC, and Japan
The acceleration to virtual allowed CrowdStrike to break new boundaries, reach wider audiences, and deliver exclusive content like never before. It was the first unique use of XR technology for a corporate event. Through the live production collaborative process, we teamed up with XR specialists Silent House, Silent Partners Studios and XR Studios, broadcast partner NOMOBO, along with Project Worldwide sister agencies Motive and G7 Entertainment Marketing, to deliver stunning content, all of which was produced under extreme COVID compliance restrictions.
By providing a smartly curated and broadcast-quality General Session program, on-demand learning sessions, and exclusive Executive and Partner programming, CrowdStrike ensured far more attendees would have a highly-engaging and valued Fal.Con virtual experience rivaling their annual live events.