We’re back with more experiential trends from our strategy team. Enjoy, and as always, stay safe out there!
Event venues prep for a comeback
Venues like convention and performance centers are prepping for the reemergence of large in-person events by implementing new policies and technology.
- Indoor Events Return to California With Tests or Proof of Vaccination
- ‘We’re Back:’ OCCC Preps For Busy Summer
- Clear Technology May Speed Return of Conventions, And It’s Coming to Vegas
- Broadway Reopened. For 36 Minutes.
Taking a stand against AAPI discrimination
In the face of recent hate crimes against Asian Americans, many leaders, celebrities, brands and industries are taking a stand in the face of injustice and discrimination in the AAPI (Asian American Pacific Islander) community.
- Major Brands Around the World Share #StopAsianHate in Solidarity
- Biden Condemns Racist Violence Against Asian Americans in Prime-Time Speech
- Olivia Munn, Awkwafina and More Call for Action Amid Rise in Attacks Against Asian Americans
- Riz Ahmed and Steven Yeun Make History as Asian Academy Award nominees
Partnerships, portals and blending: the next gen of branding is here
Brands across the board are embracing a new approach that focuses on deeper integration into consumer lives, and are employing a variety of tactics to do so.
- From Absolut to Volkswagen, Blending Is the New Branding
- Debranding is the New Branding
- CarMax Wants You to Take a Trip to Dunkin’ During Your Next Test Drive
- Reese’s Partners With HipDot for First-Ever Makeup Collaboration
Recent “Out There” Experiences
Brands and marketers continue to push the boundaries of physical and digital experiences, with new and creative executions popping up across the globe.
- Clever Ways This Drive-Thru Immersed Fans in the Action-Packed World of Amazon Prime Video’s ‘Invincible’
- Listening to the Sound of Theater Again
- Inside Artist Yayoi Kusama’s New York Botanical Garden Exhibit