GPJ is looking for a Graphic Designer to support the Creative Team to create visual solutions and engagements to fulfill client marketing objectives in a variety of physical and digital applications including, virtual events, proprietary events, trade shows, and special events for a large technology client in Boston, MA.
- Participate in programs involving the interaction of multi-disciplinary teams, including brainstorming and providing graphic design perspective.
- Develop brand message solutions to create integration with client and agency marketing communications objectives.
- Assist the project lead in developing final presentations, and choreograph a well-organized thought process communicating the conceptual thought behind the work.
- Create innovative GPJ presentation techniques for sales and client usage via Pitchbooks, RFP responses, StyleBoards, Multimedia.
- Participate with outside agencies, Production, and GPJ resources in the fulfillment of client solutions.
- Manage the design, development and implementation of all event related graphics in support of overall defined look and feel and brand objectives.
- Demonstrate ability to simultaneously manage multiple client projects and meet all critical path parameters, as well as all budgetary objectives.
- Collaborate with clients in a creative role, including brainstorming meetings and input sessions.
- This position requires zero to very minimal travel.
Who You Are & What You Will Bring
Experience: 3-5 years of previous graphic design experience, with a strong portfolio (online and functional) showcasing print and interactive digital projects. Experience in Video, Animation and Motion design is a plus.If you have a Motion Reel, please share along with your Design Portfolio.
Skilled: Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Marketing experience preferred. Experience in one or more of the following digital spaces: Responsive web and mobile design, cross-platform responsive digital experiences, OLA, media development. Flash (AS3) animation and development is a huge plus.
Born Leader: With a knack for galvanizing the team around a common goal, you have a natural ability to bring out the best in everyone around you! You are as brilliant working alone (self-motivated) as you are as leading a team (the motivator).
Storyteller: Your work demonstrates excellent creative and artistic presentation. You have an ability to articulate concepts clearly and compellingly. Style matters just as much as substance, and you have an intuitive sense about what is important to deliver and how to deliver it.
Quick Study: You are fast on your feet, and even faster with your mind! You possess excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency. Proven ability to work on multiple projects at any given time.
Excellent Communication: You understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully. You possess excellent negotiation and conflict-resolution skills.
Flexible: You are able to change directions quickly without significant impact to performance. You effortlessly juggle multiple things simultaneously while delivering information in a timely manner and adhere to established timelines.
Innovative: You drive, develop and support new and improved methods, products, procedures or technologies. You are constantly challenging yourself to come up with authentic and innovative ideas to transform the client’s brand.
Who We Are
GPJ is the world leader in experiential marketing. Our 29 global offices are filled with fearless people dreaming up ideas that are transforming industries and bringing the most respected brands to life in powerfully, exciting ways. We are a part of the Project Worldwide family. An independent, employee-owned global network of complementary, wholly-owned agencies.
You read that “employee-owned” part right? You heard us correctly. You work hard, she works hard, we all work hard… we all succeed and reap the rewards. We have an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – providing our employees with an ownership interest. We thought you would want to know that. In fact, there is a lot more you would want to know about us, like our FTO policy (no more “accruing” time off) only to be included if applicable, our employer matching 401(k) plan (no vesting period), our “no employee contribution” healthcare option. But we are getting ahead of ourselves here, let’s talk about this exciting opportunity first and we can fill you in on our perks & benefits later.
GPJ is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. In addition to federal law requirements, GPJ complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. GPJ expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on any protected class.