Account Operations Coordinator
GPJ is looking for an Account Operations Coordinator that will support the account team to deliver project level support.
This role will be hybrid and report to one of our office locations 2 days per week.
The Account Operations Coordinator supports the account team in all areas of Integrated Production including entering up-to-date cost estimates into the system for all on-site services, labor and supervision, and placing all orders for services being provided for shows and events. You will be managing deadlines and deliverables for multiple events simultaneously, so organization is a must!
- Communicate with vendors, GPJ supplier partners, facilities, show management and the fire marshal in regards to event documentation and orders.
- Prepare and distribute labor and supervisor packets to be used onsite.
- Ensure compliance with client contract requirements
- Partner with financial leads for the account to approve invoices to be released to finance
- Coordinate with finance to follow-up on past due invoices
- Resource Management – Review team / dept. level resource utilization
- Understand all show rules and regulations, order services, secure insurance, collect invoices, and confirm timely vendor payment.
- Collaborate with the account team to maintain the accuracy of estimates and service orders.
- Issue POs, monitoring and analyzing job costs, tracking change orders, reconciling the final cost sheets and confirm vendor payment.
- Document and share GPJ Account Operations Best Practices
- Assist in driving some client program deliverables including financial documents, assemble data for analysis, and coordinate with finance as needed.
- Collaborate with account teams on budget maintenance and recons to ensure account margins, client satisfaction and account growth meet company standards.
- Assists and reviews stakeholders with actual vs estimate progress reports, resource scheduling and rate checking, and communicate program risks
- Assists with compliance with all GPJ and client contractual requirements and policy governance.
Travel is estimated at 5%.
Who you are
Experience: You should have 1-2 years of industry related experience. Ability to understand on-site methodology and practices, as well as show and venue rules and regulations.
Math Skills: Has accounting or finance background.
Computer savvy. GSuite and previous experience with JDE or Deltek or similar tools preferred
Organized: You can be working on 30+ shows at one time. Tasks can be estimating the show, issuing POs, paying invoices or reconciling it. This is not a 1 project at a time position.
High functioning. At your best when working under time restrictions and with numerous personality types. You communicate well with personnel at all levels within the organization.
Team Player: This position will have contact with numerous vendors. Must understand their role and understand how to service the client.
Flexible. Able to shift work and priorities as needed. You are free to travel and will work irregular hours for your clients as required.
Who We Are
GPJ is the world leader in experiential marketing. Our 29 global offices are filled with fearless people dreaming up ideas that are transforming industries and bringing the most respected brands to life in powerful, exciting ways. We are a part of the Project Worldwide family. An independent, employee-owned global network of complementary, wholly-owned agencies.
You read that “employee-owned” part right? You heard us correctly. You work hard, she works hard, we all work hard… we all succeed and reap the rewards. We have an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – providing our employees with an ownership interest. We thought you would want to know that. In fact, there is a lot more you would want to know about us, like our FTO policy (no more “accruing” time off), our employer matching 401(k) plan (no vesting period), our “no employee contribution” healthcare option. But we are getting ahead of ourselves here, let’s talk about this exciting opportunity first and we can fill you in on our perks & benefits later.
GPJ is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. In addition to federal law requirements, GPJ complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. GPJ expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on any protected class.