Things move pretty quickly around here, and we usually like it that way. But now and then something shocks us back into the realization that what we get to do every day is pretty incredible.
Right now is one of those moments. In recent weeks, GPJ has received nearly two dozen awards from six different programs, recognizing everything from our creative design to the agency itself.
So before we dig into the next creative brief or start building the next experience, let’s just take a moment, and look at what we’ve built together.
A 60,000 square foot technical wonderland, connected through a spectacular array of LED screens told 7 Fiat Chrysler Automobile brand stories at NAIAS through a calibrated audio-visual feast of the senses. (with sister agency Spinifex Group)
• Hermes Creative Awards: Platinum, Video, Event
• American Business Awards (Stevies): Gold, Best Consumer Event
• Communicator Award of Distinction, Interactive Multimedia
A 360-degree brand experience for TED@IBM brought the content theme to life outside of the sessions through multiple opportunities for attendees to interact with the TED@IBM content and each other, all through the lens of IBM innovation and invention.
• American Business Awards (Stevies): Bronze, Best Corporate Image Event
A larger than life crowd-sourcing wall in the center of the Sage Summit Expo Floor was part product demo, part brand and product reveal, part customer feedback capture and 100% on-brand messaging all designed to say: “Sage is listening.”
• American Business Awards (Stevies): Silver, Best Exhibition Display, Stand or Feature
A product launch for International Trucks new “severe service” truck series mimicked a heist while proving the truck’s capabilities, initiating orders, driving awareness and buzz, and inspiring attendees to share their experience.
• Hermes Creative Awards: Platinum, Product Launch
• American Business Awards (Stevies): Silver, Best New Product Introduction Event
The Connection Room provided valuable content and amenities to AMEX GCP customers and prospects, and created not just brand affinity, but an experience that customers wanted to share, as well as content that could be used after the event.
• Hermes Creative Awards: Gold, Integrated Marketing/Event Marketing
• Business Marketing Association B2 Awards: Winner, Best Trade Show Exhibit, under 2,500 square feet
• Communicator Award of Distinction, Integrated Campaign
The new Honda Major Auto Show Kit bolstered the Honda Power of Dreams brand image through intrigue, education and smiles. The stunning creative work brought attendees in, where the digital journey deepened interaction with the brand.
• Hermes Creative Award: Gold, Interactive Brand Experience
• American Business Awards (Stevies): Gold, Best Exhibition Display, Stand or Feature
• Communicator Award of Excellence, Trade Show Exhibit
A booth experience at the Consumer Electronics Show reflected the Under Armour brand in high style, and showed consumers how to integrate the new Under Armour suite of fitness wearables in their life.
• American Business Awards (Stevies): Silver, Best Brand Experience Event
• Communicator Award of Distinction, Marketing Effectiveness: Interactive
The Texas State Fair became the ultimate stage to prove the Nissan Titan’s capabilities with hands-on activations allowing fairgoers to very literally experience the torque, strength, agility and grit of the all-new 2016 Nissan Titan.
• Reggie Awards: Bronze, Best Product Launch
GPJ wanted to tell the story of Dreamforce in a fun and interactive way, to take the numbers and make them meaningful, while giving the viewer an idea of the breadth and depth of the event.
• Creativity Awards: Platinum/Best in Category, Alternative Media: Infographic
• Communicator Award of Excellence, Content Marketing: Image/Infographic
This permanent installation was designed with the ultimate 49ers fan experience in mind, to engage and elevate excitement, to provide comfortable and beautiful spaces to connect with other fans, and to create unforgettable and shareable game-day moments with the 49ers and Bud Light.
• Communicator Award of Excellence for Outdoor/Environmental Design
And last but not least, GPJ was recognized with a Bronze Stevie for Marketing Agency of the Year, and a Gold Hermes Award and Bronze Creativity Award for the redesigned GPJ.com.
Congratulations to our clients and account teams. Let’s keep the momentum going!