An event is an event is an event. Whether it’s live, virtual or a combination of the two, we focus on creating events that connect with and engage your audiences.
When you work with our award-winning event agency, you receive:
- Highly Engaging Virtual Events for that amplify your message and vastly increase your audience
- Hybrid Events that seamlessly combine in-person and online strategies
- Online Event Marketing that integrates social media and mobile devices into a larger brand strategy
Virtual, Hybrid and Online Events
Exploring the possibilities of the virtual world is one of the most exciting things we do. In the past few years, we’ve seen a rapid rise in the sophistication of technology, giving us even more opportunities to address our clients’ challenges. Our Live Production team has incredible expertise in virtual broadcasts, streaming, set design, production, direction and content creation. We’re a one-stop-shop for amplifying your event to thousands more participants.
Benefits of Virtual, Hybrid and Online Events
The sky is, ironically, no limit for marketers working in virtual and hybrid events. With new tools appearing everyday, we see immersive experiences and interactivity continuing to evolve at a rapid pace. We’re at the forefront of the new technologies, and partner with the world’s leading providers of consistent, high quality streaming and broadcast services.
The secret to success lies in careful planning. Like live events, virtual events have a long lifecycle, with multiple opportunities to engage with attendees. It’s our job to make sure you miss none of them.
And you can also:
- Enjoy Extended Reach: With the workplace becoming increasingly fragmented, hybrid and virtual events offer a sensible alternative to the time and travel involved with a live event. International attendees who may have missed the event in the past now have the opportunity to share their expertise in a global forum.
- Become More Environmentally-Friendly: Cost isn’t the only motivating factor for virtual event marketers. Less travel means a smaller carbon footprint and a more sustainable model for the planet’s future.
- Capture Market Data 24-7: GPJ is able to provide you with detailed results on practically every aspect of a virtual event. That includes data on audience demographics, initial and subsequent attendance figures, engagement levels, social promotion, lead capture and post-event interest in your brand.
- Improve Overall ROI: This includes not only the short-term cost benefits of virtual events, but the long-term results that don’t always appear on the annual balance sheet. Our work helps you gain a reputation as a technology innovator, foster deeper connections, improve education and be in a prime position to take on the global challenges of the 21st century.