An event is an event is an event. Whether it’s live, virtual or a combination of the two, we focus on creating events that connect with and engage your audiences.
When you work with our award-winning event agency, you receive:
- Experiential Virtual Events for international corporations and Fortune 500 companies that foster meaningful connections with key players
- Hybrid Events that seamlessly combine in-person and online strategies
- Online Event Marketing that integrates social media and devices into a larger brand strategy
Virtual, Hybrid and Online Event Case Studies
Exploring the possibilities of the virtual world is one of the reasons we keep coming to work. In the past few years, we’ve seen a rapid rise in the sophistication of technology, giving us even more opportunities to address our clients’ challenges.
Benefits of Virtual, Hybrid and Online Events
The sky is, ironically, no limit for marketers working in virtual and hybrid events. With new tools appearing everyday, we see immersive experiences and interactivity continuing to evolve at a rapid pace.
The secret to success lies in careful planning. Like live events, virtual events have a long lifecycle, with multiple opportunities to engage with attendees. It’s our job to make sure you miss none of them.
And you can also:
- See a Significant Reduction in Costs: Most people are astounded by the immediate cost benefits of hosting hybrid and virtual events. Take away accommodation, plane fares, car rentals, meals and gratuities, and you’re left with a healthy surplus in your annual event budget.
- Enjoy Extended Reach: With the workplace becoming increasingly fragmented, hybrid and virtual events offer a sensible alternative to the time and travel involved with a live event. International attendees who may have missed the event in the past now have the opportunity to share their expertise in a global forum.
- Become More Environmentally-Friendly: Cost isn’t the only motivating factor for virtual event marketers. Less travel means a smaller carbon footprint and a more sustainable model for the planet’s future.
- Capture Market Data 24-7: GPJ is able to provide you with detailed results on practically every aspect of a virtual event. That includes data on audience demographics, initial and subsequent attendance figures, engagement levels, social promotion, lead capture and post-event interest in your brand.
- Improve Overall ROI: This includes not only the short-term cost benefits of virtual events, but the long-term results that don’t always appear on the annual balance sheet. Our work helps you gain a reputation as a technology innovator, foster deeper connections, improve education and be in a prime position to take on the global challenges of the 21st century.